Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

My last internship

In my last summer internship,I was 'important' enough to be interviewed by the C.E.O and the HR of the company in a boardroom with the long round table , many chairs and all that defines corporate environment .
This was an improvement and earned me some bragging rights over my buddies who were bitterly reporting tales of jaunitor interwiews.Plus I was always given some important work to do,like coming up with the employee hand book which is a summary of the company's HR policy.
During a company presentation the HR manager lauded my 'good job'I always was caught by surprise when my friends reacted with childhood excitment on recieving official mails on their inboxes because on my end they were on the regular. And with a company official e-mail and cards to boot I was....how do they say it?.....THE BOMB.
I attended a corprate dinner in an exclusive golfcourse and shook hands with afew C.E.O's though I attended on capacity of chief photographer and had to ride at the back of a pick up truck after the diner with my co-intern.I met a cute but controversial woman on the elevator to office ,she loved the beach,so do I but she turned out to be toooo cool for me or rather those were the words of a bartender,turned out he knew what he was talking about.
It was bad,it was good but turned out to be my best internship experience,that was a nice way to go through my final internship,away from the familiar.somewhere near a beach

No comments:

Post a Comment