Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Smurf that

If your life is like mine ,caught up ,stressful and broke at my worst,but still awesome,then you wake up to texts like 'baby I smurf you' from your girlfriend. 
           Now this one got me thinking."I smurf you"?,of course I have watched the movie 'smurf'.Of the 100 little blue communists with only two divine females and the ninety eight males with no reproductive organs below their belts,just blue-smooth round edges.Ruled by a mother-smurfing smurf dictator,and the rest of the times by smurfy trotsky when the dictator is smurfing,beautiful smurfs around town.                                                                                                                                                       You get the idea,use smurf in place of any word possible in a sentence,like"I got my little smurf stuck her smurfhole.It smurfed.There was smurf everywhere"or "Oh my smurf,he smurfed smurffy" or rather "Did you have a good time with the smurfllette last night? Holy smurf" Come to think of it,the smurflette might have said,she hated me,detests me,something bad,something mean.After all shez said before that am the worst smurfriend ever,I dont give a smurf,am not that bad.Bad is good anyway.                                                   For now let me holla the smurfllette and know what the smurf she is smurfing about.                                              

1 comment: