Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

My very own welcome note

In serial seduction there is a thing as October man sequence.Which in an avarage guyz translation is a set of hypnotic seduction techniques,used to influence womens actions and decision making. Am not big on such things,let alone believe in such,but one I did like something it about it that suggests that we have to shadows.One we publicly portray and wish upon any sad,unfortunate souls who care to have misery at our own account.The other is the shadow we bottle up and hide from everyone including ourselves.Its suppressed deep inside,but whatever is suppressed eventually overflows. Soon am going to have my spill over so I might as well start talking before people get talking.so here i have a personal blog to share my sick and not so sick thoughts and a proffessional one 'workplace africa' for the serious stuff.whatever I blog are my personal opinions.Nothing personal.Just may way of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment